The TA supported the creation of a more positive and effective environment for Government-NGO cooperation in development in Pakistan. The technical assistance provided institutional development and capacity building support to both the Government and NGO sector.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
Semiotic has provided the consulting services to strengthen the Government-NGO cooperation in development in Pakistan through (i) identifying priority needs of the Government and the NGO sector in strengthening policy, institutional, and operational aspects of Government-NGO cooperation, and (ii) identifying specific institutional development and capacity building initiatives, for both the Government and NGOs, to address needs identified.
TA team carried out analysis of GoNGO dynamics within paradigm of Devolution; made recommendations for applying generalizable GoNGO elements; Assessment of gaps, needs, and capabilities within available options. Documentation of learning from GoNGO models in the field. Under the supervision and guidance of TA team following pilots were tested to learn the GO-NGO dynamics.
- Strengthening CCBs through Academia:
- Citizen’s Facilitation Centre:
- Formation of Musalihat/ Insaf Committees
- Mainstream Media Campaign Content
- Training Modules for GoNGO Decision-Makers
- Women’s Legal Empowerment Centre
- Citizen Police Liaison Committee
- Good Governance Network
- Municipal Service Delivery Score-Card