The objective of the assignment was to conduct the Data Quality Assessment of the four USAID earthquake reconstruction projects i.e. PRIDE, RISE, I-LED and PERRP to prepare the ADS 220.127.116.11-mandated DQAs against the data quality criteria of validity, reliability, timeliness, precision, and integrity. Semiotics was commissioned to carry out data quality.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
- Assembled and mobilized the assessment team.
- Developed the strategy for conducting the survey
- Designed and pre-tested the assessment instruments
- Reviewed the relevant documents and record of the projects
- Conducted indepth interviews with district authorities, implementation partners and other stakeholders, visited the health and education facilities
- Reviewed and validated the data against criteria of validity, reliability, timeliness, precision, and integrity.
- Prepared draft and final report and shared the findings and recommendations of the assessment with USAID