This Social Assessment study was conducted with the aim to analyze social issues and get views of stakeholders to feed into the design of the Third Pakistan Poverty Alleviation Fund (PPAF-III) Project. The assessment provided information on needs and aspirations of the poor and vulnerable and identifies risks. On the basis of the assessment the project formulated strategies for social and economic empowerment of the rural poor.
DETAILED DESCRIPTION OF SERVICES PROVIDED
- Assembled and mobilized the research team.
- Developed the strategy for conducting the assessment
- Designed and pre-tested the research instruments
- Hired and trained the field staff for primary and secondary data collection
- Conducted nation wide household survey, focus group discussions, round tables and key informant interviews.
- Analyzed the primary and secondary data
- Prepared inception, draft and final reports.